Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about four hours until Maryland's bow season opens! Any other Maryland bow hunters out there? Southern Maryland in Charles County??? Good luck to all of my fellow bow hunters. Be safe and courteous to each other.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I'm from Delaware, 10minuets from the Maryland line, and I will definitly be out there this weekend. Its pretty awesome that I live so close, and can hunt two states. I hunt Kent county. Good luck to all you other Maryland hunters.

·
Public land herd thinner
2,248 Posts
I get off of work @ 7 am , so i am going to come home take a lil nap then head to the woods . Be safe all

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Was going to head out of work at lunch tomorrow but was instructed that i must attent a sporting clays shoot for our local bank so i guess that leaves saturday. Oh well i waited this long whats a half day more.God i miss Kent county

·
Registered
70 Posts
Md.

I will definately be out there!! Origonally from Carroll County trans planted to New Oxford Pa. Dad Has 43 acres In Carroll That I hunt. I also have Freinds in Cecil,Garrett,and Queen Anns counties That I went to school with we all still hunt each others land together!! Good luck to ALL!!

·
Don't Blink!
3,140 Posts
Truck is packed and the alarm clock is set for 4am...I'm ready! Tomorrow I hit some private land in Howard County...take out some of the local does that annually wreak landscaping damage on a cul-de-sac of homes. Good luck to all...be safe.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Hey Joe,

got your email. Sorry we didn't get any deer that outing, but such is life. Glad to hear from you and good luck this year. I'm probably going to hunt that Island a lot more this year.

Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts