Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a add on a week or so ago and thought I had the guys but they never showed up or returned my calls so I gave them tell today but have not heard from them so. What I have is a lease that is about 240 acres that I just leased. I am looking for six responsible hunters to join this lease with me. This lease is going under quaility deer managment and I won't allow anything under 3 1/2 or under 125 inches. It will cost 800 per person plus another 30 for hunters insurance on the property so $830 per year. I need half by may 10th because I have to give the land owners half of the money then and the rest by july 4th weekend. But the rules are two bucks and three does per year. Also this lease will have four food plots and I marked out 18 stand sights so we can hunt the wind and not over hunt one stand. So if interested please email me at [email protected] com or give me a call at 410 726 2457and I can go over everything and send some pics of deer I have killed around the area and trail cam pics I have off my other lease. One other thing is this lease last for 5 years at a time I mean it is $830 per year but if you get in you won't have to worry about loosing it for at least five years inless you don't want to get in..

Thanks,
Christopher Bowden

·
Registered
184 Posts
MD Lease

Where in MD is the lease?

·
Registered
875 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any Openings this year

Just became part of the group and seen an old post for maryland just woundering if there are any openings available?
Skip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts