Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am waiting on my Mathews V3X to come in, and I already have the ultraview UV3XL and axcel landslyde that I bought on black Friday. I know that the smaller UV3 fits without any issues, but I want to make sure that my UV3XL will work. Does anybody know 100% yes or no, as some have said it will work, while others said it wouldn't? I would rather switch out to the UV3 than have to side mount the landslyde.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
I have an Accutouch which has 1/4" less windage adjustment of your sight for my 33 when it comes in. I went ahead and ordered the offset bracket from TruBall to make sure I have enough.
I'm going to wait and see if my 41mm scope works so I will know which UV3 to order.
I think it will be close on your sight and will depend on tuning.

·
Registered
Mathews V3 31
29 Posts
FWIW I am currently shooting a V3X 33 with landslide and UV3. I have around a 16th” left in windage. It will be close, but like E said I think it will be dependent on form and tuning.
Not to derail your thread but I have had the opportunity to use both single pin and the target cartridge with a 2x lens in this set up. This bow is an excellent crossover. Once you get it set up you are more than likely going to love it!

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you haven’t got the uv3xl yet I bought both the uv3 and the xl going to sell the xl just for more distance with the smaller sight.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
My XL does not work on my Landslyde even with the sight mounted to the outside holes. Had to put on my UV3 instead. I refuse to use the offset bracket from Axcel because it set too far back and the majority of the sight then is set nearly out to where it is normally mounted. My XL is for sale in classifieds.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I use the UV3XL & landslyde on my traverse with zero issue. no Offset bracket, nothing special. Just mounted, leveled and sighted it in…very straight forward.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My XL does not work on my Landslyde even with the sight mounted to the outside holes. Had to put on my UV3 instead. I refuse to use the offset bracket from Axcel because it set too far back and the majority of the sight then is set nearly out to where it is normally mounted. My XL is for sale in classifieds.
Thanks for your reply, and yeah I'm probably going to do the same thing as you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I use the UV3XL & landslyde on my traverse with zero issue. no Offset bracket, nothing special. Just mounted, leveled and sighted it in…very straight forward.
It's because the new V3X allows you to mount the dovetail sight inside the riser.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Thanks for your reply, and yeah I'm probably going to do the same thing as you.
The UV3 is probably the best bet without the windage bracket. I am running the accutouch with the UV3 and I still have some windage left but it's pretty close to the bar
Camera accessory Cameras & optics Scientific instrument Machine Telecommunications engineering

Reactions: jo3st3

·
Registered
294 Posts
Will it work with accutouch slider?

·
Registered
887 Posts
I know this thread is about the Landslyde but just posting for general awareness. The Achieve XP with an AV25 scope works in the bridge lock.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am waiting on my Mathews V3X to come in, and I already have the ultraview UV3XL and axcel landslyde that I bought on black Friday. I know that the smaller UV3 fits without any issues, but I want to make sure that my UV3XL will work. Does anybody know 100% yes or no, as some have said it will work, while others said it wouldn't? I would rather switch out to the UV3 than have to side mount the landslyde.
I sent this same inquiry to Lancaster Archery last night. The response was that any scope with a diameter of 44 mm or more will require the offset bracket. As a result, I am returning my V3Xl and have ordered a V3... still waiting on the new v3x 33.. maybe Feb.

·
run'em
872 Posts
I have the Accutouch and the offset bracket gives you an extra 3/8 adjustment on windage.
Can you post a picture of this please? I can’t visualize how/where the offset bracket goes.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts