Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great shape mathews 0 overdraw. $50.00 or will trade for TT dropaway micro (long bar) or micro spring steel.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

up......

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes , still for sale. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
up

$45.00 tyd

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt

$40.00 tyd

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

Will trade for a VT limb driver rest or ultra rest.

·
Registered
269 Posts
PIZ, Just so you know your 0 rest is convertable to a drop away. Most people dont know that. All you have to do is reverse the spring inside the round dial. (takes 2 minutes) Then tie a pull cord to that 3rd allen screw on the arm and there you have it. I have 3 of these and love them. I think they are as good or better than any drop away out there. A little heavy but very well built.You can buy a kit with 1 pc prong, cord, lug for cord and rubber pad (under prong). I think it was around $18.
Good luck,
Frank
PM me if you have any questions. I can send you some pictures.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is not the 0".
This is a 1" rest.
On another post where I had it advertised for sale someone said Mathews made two OD rest & he had both of them. the 0 was the one I have= 1 " of OD & the other longer one was 4" of OD. So take it from there. Even though is is 1" they still called it 0 OD.

Franksauto, I have made Dropaways out of G-Key rest before, I may do it with this one. Thanks fore the info, I missed it when you posted. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Don't argue:

On another post where I had it advertised for sale someone said Mathews made two OD rest & he had both of them. the 0 was the one I have= 1 " of OD & the other longer one was 4" of OD. So take it from there. Even though is is 1" they still called it 0 OD.

Franksauto, I have made Dropaways out of G-Key rest before, I may do it with this one. Thanks fore the info, I missed it when you posted. :darkbeer:
I have both...and the picture is the 1 !!!

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I have both...and the picture is the 1 !!!
:mg: Not arguing just trying to sell this thing. I know your tail has a stinger!

Franksauto didn't we go through this one other time ?
Quote: Just an FYI. They made 2, a 0" rest and a 1"rest. I had both. There is quite a difference between the 2. The 1" is over 4" long.
Frank
So thats two against one :eek: :)

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ttt

$35.00 gets it, bottom line.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
up

Lets get this thing sold $28.00 tyd.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This thing is not doing me any good, I have two of them, $25.00 gets it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts