Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're here guys! Probably going to be putting an order in for a silver TRX8 in the next few days! What about y'all?

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The last photo of the specifications from the TRX7.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
I was hoping for something that youth and ladies could use. Starting with 40-50 lbs limbs limits that for a lot of us. Too bad. I applaud them for the 23" and 24" draw lengths, though. BTW. I had trouble with their site using Chrome, but IE worked well.

·
Registered
552 Posts
A little upset as I only got my Halon X a few months back and now they bring out the nice colours.
On top of that a 37" Halon X Comp....what a beaut!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
My Halon X Comp was ordered a week ago although I didn't know what it was until today.
I ordered the White.

The White will have similar color limbs and the other colored bows will have black limbs.

I was told I should see it mid October.

With Mathews doing the colors in house they should have a much quicker turnaround.

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
I was hoping for something that youth and ladies could use. Starting with 40-50 lbs limbs limits that for a lot of us. Too bad. I applaud them for the 23" and 24" draw lengths, though. BTW. I had trouble with their site using Chrome, but IE worked well.
The regular Halons are available in the 30-40 draw range. Even a 40-50 will go down to mid-high 30's.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hopefully, my local shop will get one in that I can try. I love the new colors and that they did away with the smoke pattern.

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
Gonna be posting both of my Halon X's and gonna get a Halon X Comp and a TRX 7!!!

anyone looking for a Halon X pm me. I got a black 60lb and a 70lb pro model in matte black anodized riser.

·
Midwest is the Best!
5,158 Posts
332fps is SMOKING FAST for a 40"A2A target bow!

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
My Halon X Comp was ordered a week ago although I didn't know what it was until today.
I ordered the White.

The White will have similar color limbs and the other colored bows will have black limbs.

I was told I should see it mid October.

With Mathews doing the colors in house they should have a much quicker turnaround.
Are they anodized or powder coated?

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
The TRX 7 has the same IBO as the TRX 8? That's kind of surprising.

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
What is the asking price for a Halon X Comp? I have 2 halon X's but would love to have a 37" ATA!! gonna call and maybe order 2, 1 for hunting/3d and 1 for spots!! Hope they aren't $1400 each.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I'm surprised to see they kept the Chill X in the line up.

Still trying to absorb they're thinking here on the Halon X and Halon Pro....Not sure 2" of ATA will be a game changer.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Would love the see the halon cams on the Halon X Comp.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
They are just getting started on the 2017 season. I'm waiting on the lighter bows, too, and I'm pretty confident Mathews will release one or 2 women's and/ or youth bows. They've taken too many away between last year and this year, especially when you see they are discontinuing the Jewel and SDX.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts