Archery Talk Forum banner

Mathews Are The Best ?

499 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  mathews/fish
In response to the thread yesterday I saw about Mathews bows being the best. Well to sum it up I have shot them and they are great bows, I do shoot a Hoyt right now though.

If the Indians would of shot Mathews we'd all be speaking Sioux :)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
145 Posts
CamSpeed said:
In response to the thread yesterday I saw about Mathews bows being the best. Well to sum it up I have shot them and they are great bows, I do shoot a Hoyt right now though.

If the Indians would of shot Mathews we'd all be speaking Sioux :)

I think that could be said of any of today's bows.

But hey if that is what you like then that is all that matters:thumbs_up

· Registered
5,634 Posts
Mathews?

I have had numerous bows in my day...more Mathews than anything else, too. The Conquest Pro with 90# limbs was awesome. Bought it from pro-shooter while he going through "D". Ultra 2 is still my favorite; light weight, super fast, (one pin out to 45'), and quiet! Now have the Switchback...but too heavy for my liking. Great bow though. NO handshock at all!!!!!
With all the refinements, and innovations that Matt has put into his bow line...what can he do next?
Oh yeh; promote archery...with the Genisis program! Way to go Matt McPherson!!! Now again, the "competitors" have immitated his engineering to get in on some of the action...
When will the "other guys" hire engineers who do their own research?

GO MATHEWS GO MATHEWS GO MATHEWS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.