Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just upgraded from a camo Mathews Ignition to the new purple/pink Mathews Passion. I have a T3 arrow web quiver in camo and was checking to see if anyone had a black one they wanted to trade. Quiver is in great shape and only used a few times. Gotta have the matching accessories! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hey, I know you were talking about trading, but when I get my Passion, we are going to spray paint my quiver. I have the exact same as yours and the bow tech at our archery shop painted his camo dxt & quiver and I had no idea. He used flat black spray paint. If you don't find any traders, after I do mine I'll post some pics of what it looks like. If he wouldn't have told me that his bow was painted, then I would have never known.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip. I painted mine (flat black and it turned out great)! Apparently Mathews ArrowWeb doesn't make a black quiver. I'll try to post a picture of my whole set-up. I just got it yesterday. Love it!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Great! I'm glad that it all worked out! Post some pics! I can't wait to get mine. I saw the turqouise one today in person and I didn't like it as much as the pink/purple.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts