Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sale this because of a motorcycle wreck I had recently. My wrist is broken so I need something with an easier draw cycle in the 50-60 pound range and 29 inch draw. Bow has seen 5 years of hunting use and is in good working order.

Mathews Black Max 2, 73 pounds max draw weight and a 28 inch draw length. Has a Mathews quiver, five pin trophy ridge sight, muzzy zero effect rest, limbsaver modular stabilizer, limbsavers, g5 meta peep sight, and 6 axis n-fused carbon arrows which have not been shot or fletched. 375…you pay for shipping.

btw... Strikers are not for sale…

Few pictures of the road rash for everyone’s enjoyment:darkbeer:...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Damn man you might need a cross bow and a handi cap sticker by the way that road rash looks. I hope you heal up soon. I have a buddy that got bit by a moskito and got west nile. He cant hardly walk or raise one arm. I feel both of yalls pain and I know its killing yall with hunt season upon us. GOOD LUCK MAN

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn man you might need a cross bow and a handi cap sticker by the way that road rash looks. I hope you heal up soon. I have a buddy that got bit by a moskito and got west nile. He cant hardly walk or raise one arm. I feel both of yalls pain and I know its killing yall with hunt season upon us. GOOD LUCK MAN
Thanks man I'm not letting anything get in my way! have a good season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts