Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
W8IN4RUT
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a 2014 Mathews Chill R package that is in absolutely MINT shape. I set this entire package up in August of this year and due to shoulder issues I never hunted with it. The package comes with the following: Mathews Chill R, 30"draw, 50/60 limbs w/ 85% rock mods installed, QAD Mathews Ultra rest, Mathews arrow web T-series 3 arrow quiver, G5 Optix XR 4 pin sight, K-Tech stabilizer. Bow has maybe 35-40 shots fired thru it only to sight it in. Would consider a trade for a tenpoint crossbow in new or brand new condition. Asking $1000 for everything. Would like to sell entire package for the moment.

·
W8IN4RUT
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pm's answered. Don't want to break this up yet, because I really don't want to sell all of it separately.

·
Den Bow's Custom Arrows
4,718 Posts
how about a carbon spyder turbo 55/65#

·
W8IN4RUT
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I could still hunt with a bow I wouldn't be trying to sell this. Like I stated in my description I have shoulder issues/cartilage damage that after 5-6 shots my shoulder is burning, that's the ONLY reason I'm looking to sell this. The only thing I would trade for is a tenpoint cross bow, because that's what I'll be using next season.

·
W8IN4RUT
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pm's replied to not really looking for any other trades than a new or mint condition Tenpoint crossbow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.