Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Just after some advise as can't seem to find a chart anywhere. I've just bought a Conquest 4 with Mini Max cams, I need to change it to the Max cam as I need 32" draw but need to know what size wheel to go with the cam as there seems to be a 'Max 2.50' & 'Max 2.90'. Anyone know which one is needed?

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
I just measured my Max Cam and its 2 7/8" and my Mini measures 2 1/8", as far as I know there are only two idler wheels made, one for Max and one for the Mini.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just measured my Max Cam and its 2 7/8" and my Mini measures 2 1/8", as far as I know there are only two idler wheels made, one for Max and one for the Mini.
Thanks for your help & measuring the wheel. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Question? Is the 2 7/8" idler wheel the proper one for both the 80% and 65% let off Max Cams?

I've got a Conquest 4 and I think it came with the wrong idler wheel as the brace height is only 6 5/8". It's a Z2 DDR - HL 80% let off Max Cam, but the idler wheel is only 2 1/8" diameter. Got this from a relative who had the 80% LO cam installed after he purchased the bow used. I think it must have originally had a Mini-Max cam, and when he replaced that cam, he failed to replace the idler wheel? Trying to get this bow set up properly, and I think the smaller idler wheel explains the short brace height. I'm thinking I need the 2 7/8" idler wheel? Can anyone help me get this right?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Never mind my question. I spent some more time using the Advanced Search function and Google search, and was able to find the answer to my quetion. I need a max cam idler wheel, 2.9" diameter, for my max cam Conquest 4.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts