Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
>>>--Shoot Em' Up---->
19,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lightly used Mathews Conquest Pro for sale. It is in Red target color and RIGHT HANDED. It has like new Stone Mountain Strings. The strings match to color of the bow. I believe the bow to be a 2000 or 2001. I am asking $300.00 TYD in the Lower 48 States. I accept PayPal or U.S. Postal Money. Buy with confidence.

The Spec's are:

Draw Length 27" to 29" Max Cam (It's set on 28" Draw right now)
Axle-to-Axle 41"
Brace Height 7"
Draw Weight 50 - 60 lbs
Bow Weight 4.4 lbs
Max Cam - 80% or 65% Let Off
IBO Rating 310 fps

The bow is in great shape with just one little mark on the shelf and one where you mount the sight. Over all the bow is a 9 out of 10. It has NEW axle bushings installed and a BRAND NEW Shrewd grip installed. The spec's alone tell you it's a shooter. The pic's I took of it doesn't do it justice. It's really nice.

The Mathews Conquest Pro has won ALOT of tournaments over the years. They have proven to be a WINNER in 3-D, Indoor Spots and Field Shooting. Don't let this one get away.

Attachments

·
>>>--Shoot Em' Up---->
19,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm interested in trades....make me some offers folks. I'm looking for a Axcel AX3000 with Extreme scope or maybe a B Stinger XL Premier 30" with weights........shoot me some offers. The least I can do is say no.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.