Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Left Handed Mathews Conquest Triumph for sale that has been taking care of to the highest degree. The draw length is 28.5" and draw weight is 60 lbs. I was going to use this bow to shoot in target/3-D shoots but haven't had the time due to just having a newborn. I have only shot it around a 100-200 shots at targets only and I took care of this bow just like I take care of every bow that I've had. I am willing to sell this bow as a package deal with all the accessories that I've bought for the bow or just the bare bow itself. The bow is in mint condition and I wish I could keep it but it's time for me to pass it on to someone who will use it more than I did. This bow has a Mathews Focus Grip, which helps your hand alignment and reduces hand torque. It also has an Sur-Loc Challenger 400 (9" Extension, 9.4 oz) Target Sight with an Extreme Generation IV X3D Scope (w/ .019 red pin, 1 3/4", 3x lens). It also has an Doinker Fatty Supreme Stabilizer (33", 7.2 oz) with a Shrewd Quick Disconnect (Straight, Black).

"Since 1997 the Mathews Conquest has won more prize money than any other bow in archery! The accuracy and consistancy that the Conquest has given over the last decade plus, is a testimony to single cam dominance and Mathews unparalleled quest for excellence. Continuing is this heritage of excellence is the new Conquest Triumph. With features such as Grid Lock Riser, Harmonic Stabilizer and brand new Triumph Solocam, this bow is a Triumph in enginnering and a Triumph in accuracy. Find your way to the podium with the new Mathews Triumph."-(www.mathewsinc.com/product/conquest-triumph/#overview)

Specifications

IBO Rating: Up to 325 fps
Axle-to-Axle: 39"
Brace Height: 7"
Draw Weight: 40,50,60,70 lbs
Bow Weight: 4.6 lbs**
Let-Off: 65%, 80%
Draw Lengths: 26"-32"
Half Sizes: 26.5"-31.5"
String/Cable: String: 104 3/4", Cable: 41 1/2"

*All specifications are approximate.
**Without accessories.
MSRP: $1,299.00

I will take $ 1,450.00 for the Package deal, which is 30% off actual price.
I will take $ 999.99 for just the bare bow, which is 23% off actual price.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.