Archery Talk Forum banner

Mathews Conquest

504 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  andy stowe
I am looking at possibly getting another bow geared more toward target shooting...I currently own a SwitchBack XT and love it to death...I use it as my hunting bow and shoot pretty good with it at the targets now...however, i would like to get something a little easier than 70lbs to shoot at tournaments so it is a bit more forgiving (dont wanna touch my Switchback b4 season starts)...I was looking at some of Mathews target bows and was wondering what yall guys think...thanks for your time and consideration
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5,563 Posts
The Conquest is one of the all time great bows.

I still have an 11 year old Conquest one and it holds it own against my more modern bows.

Pros love the Conquest and stick with it.

· Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

Thanks for all the help guys...I really appreciate it alot...I have only been on this site for a month and can tell the people on here generally care about helping people like myself out...thanks so much...I will keep yall posted on what I decide...the only reason I am looking for another bow is because I go to Liberty University and I made their archery team that they started this year...again, thanks to all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.