Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mathews Creed 29.5" (also have 28.5" cam, which is currently on it...bow shop where I bought it did a poor fit up so I bought the shorter draw cam), 70 lbs bought brand new in June '14 (not sure if they made any non-XS Creeds in 2014). Has around 200 arrows through it and is in great shape. All accessories are in Mathews Lost Camo...very sharp looking bow.

Includes:
Mathews 4 arrow quiver (has the cool grid shape)
QAD Mathews edition drop away rest
Specialty Archery stabilizer in Lost Camo
5 strand red and black wrist strap

Bow shoots great...I'm only selling because my father gave me a HTR he won in a raffle (yes, I'm lucky). I'd love to keep the Creed as a spare but could use the cash with a baby at home.

Only blemishes are: a scratch on the 28.5" cam (29.5" is spotless) and lower limbs (don't try using the Lone Wolf treestand "bow holder"), 3 spots on the lower part (not the limbs) where a small amount of paint is missing (a little model airplane paint would make them disappear but I don't want to misrepresent what I'm selling), a little rust on the sight mounting bolts from a snowy hunt...all of those bolts can be replaced, and a little scratch on the outside of the sight from where I lay it on its side on my tailgate between shots when practicing.

That sounds like a lot but they're very minor and I have pics of them all. I had my local shop check the bow after I used the Lone Wolf bow holder and they weren't concerned...just cosmetic). Again, I'm not going to misrepresent this beautiful bow.

$1300 invested, $650 tyd. This is a great deal.

image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
155 Posts
i so wish i had the money i would have bought it off you by now. if you have it in a month or so hit me up and ill take it off ya.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.