Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna list my Mathews Totally Lost Creed. I got this bow brand new on Dec 1st. I set it up and shot it a few times. I put the HDX rest on the bow and shot bullet holes from the start.

Bow is absolutely as good as brand new. Hang it on the shelf in a bow shop and no one would know that it wasn't absolutely out of the bow. It's only been outside two times for a bout 15 mins total.

Has 27.5" cam on it with the small draw stop making it a 28" true draw.

Comes loaded as follow's

Custom Totally Lost Mathews CT-4 quiver. Frame and Claw both dipped in lost. Also the quiver background is lost also. Quiver has never had an arrow in it. Brand new.
Axion Micro Adjust tool-less adjust 5 pin and I added a 6th pin. Has built in Mathews Harmonic damper.
Ktech 7" stabilizer with Mathews harmonic dampers and stabilizer lite all dipped in Lost camo.
QAD HDX in lost camo tuned and shooting perfect bullet holes. Will attach pic.
Ktech RS1 kit with Mathews harmonic stabilizer dipped in Lost camo.

1250.00 shipped in a case. Will also throw in a quiver full of brand new unshot Gold tip arrows in Lost camo.

One of the most accurate bow's I've had from Mathew's. I've had them all and multiples of them also. It's a shooter. Dead quiet and zero vibration. Can't even hear the bow go off the arrow hitting.

Crappy pics is all I got right now. I can get more if anyone is interested. I will guarantee you have not seen a prettier bow once you see it.

View attachment 2106888

View attachment 2106889

I tied the Dloop on it, Put the peep in it, then put the rest on it. Shot these 4 times through paper. First time I never had to make an adjustment.

View attachment 2106890

First pattern ever with the bow, 20 yards.

View attachment 2106891

2nd time I shot the 1st arrow. Went pretty much center of the circle I was shooting at. Aimed exact same spot on the 2nd shot and pow. Slick down the center of the shaft. Next couple shots I didn't wanna mess up the perfect robin hood. Very hard to do with 2 arrows. Almost impossible with F nocks they are made.

View attachment 2106887

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't be afraid to shoot me some offers. As long as they are not a waste of time.

Also. No trades. Unless you have a like brand new Tactical Helim in 27.5/28 65/70. We can work something out then.

Text 606-three one zero-33six5.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.