Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
I had one on my Reezen and it worked great, girlfriend used the DF on her Ignition as well and she never had any issues. Well built and very easy to use.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,216 Posts
Never heard a bad word about them yet, if its an enhancement of the convertible series they made, its an awesome rest. My HD II by Mathews is awesome, never an issue.

Check out the Mathews forum and see what those guys and gals have to say.

www.mathewsinc.com

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've only shot them in the bow shop,but for me it seemed like the arrow would come off the rest pretty easy in hunting situations.
Ozzy

·
Registered
581 Posts
had my matthews rest for three season now never had a problem. Great rest simple and functional.

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,676 Posts
I've always wondered if the Mathews rest was made by Schaffer ans re-branded.

I use the Schaffer and really like it but they look like they have a LOT in common.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Great rest. It works on the same principle as the the Limb Driver. It attaches to the bow string, is held down at rest, comes up during the draw, and is snatched out of the way at the end of the shot. It supports the arrow longer than a drop away that attaches to the down cable, which should mean tighter groups.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,216 Posts
I've always wondered if the Mathews rest was made by Schaffer ans re-branded.

I use the Schaffer and really like it but they look like they have a LOT in common.
I believe they are or were.

To keep the arrow from bouncing arrow, one of those RAM arrow holders for $4.00 works awesome! :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts