Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Mathews have a draw stop on any of their bows? I'm interested in an Apex 7 for 3D but, don't have anywhere to shoot one. How is the wall/valley compared to a Dren LD? What is the difference between a Max and a Mini Max cam?
Thanks

· Registered
8,117 Posts
Does Mathews have a draw stop on any of their bows? I'm interested in an Apex 7 for 3D but, don't have anywhere to shoot one. How is the wall/valley compared to a Dren LD? What is the difference between a Max and a Mini Max cam?
Thanks
Never shot the Drenalin or the Conquest series (max/ mini max), but I can say that I have no intentions to part with my Apex 7 for 3-D. I believe that that AT'er Unk Bond has put a draw stop on a Mathews though.

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. Can anyone give a comparison between the Dren LD, 80% let off and an Apex 7 with 65% let off? I love the draw on the LD, just would like to find something with a harder wall. I also like the looks of the Apex grip.
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.