Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 mathews Dren DL and limbs are 70# I want to change draw weight to 50# will Mathews Dren 50# limbs work on a Dren DL?

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
I have a 2008 mathews Dren DL and limbs are 70# I want to change draw weight to 50# will Mathews Dren 50# limbs work on a Dren DL?
Do you mean an LD if so I dont think they will but I am no expert

·
Born To Hunt
6,125 Posts
Limbs

Give IowaSwitchback a PM he is very knowlageble on the Mathews, I believe they are able to switch, but I am sure he will know for sure.

·
Liking Life Unlimited
937 Posts
I seem to remember reading on the Mathews forum that the limb turrets have to be changed to when going to a different poundage rating of limb (only for bows with the turrets tho)

Think there may be a small difference in size ('000's) of the limb width.

wouldn't hurt to double check with Mathews

hth

Dean

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
limbs

Yep +1 for being the same.... also you can use the SE4 limbs that come on the DXT's, or Hyperlights... they have a different camo on them so your bow would be a 1 of a kind machine!!

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
I seem to remember reading on the Mathews forum that the limb turrets have to be changed to when going to a different poundage rating of limb (only for bows with the turrets tho)

Think there may be a small difference in size ('000's) of the limb width.

wouldn't hurt to double check with Mathews

hth

Dean
You have to use new limb turrets anytime you swap the limbs on any of the bows with the slim limb setup...When you order a new set of limbs from Mathews they come with turrets. They match the turrets to each limb, if you swap the limbs and not the turrets you might run into some trouble there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts