Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$650 obo - Serious inquiries only

50-60lb limbs and string new as of fall of 2010. Due to medical condition I had to draw weight
Mathews Downforce Arrow Rest – New as of 2009
Focus grip installed August 2011. Original grip included
Viper 5 pin bow sight w/ light new as of 2009
Fuse 4 Arrow removable Quiver
Limbsaver S coil stabilizer
Peep, Kisser button Included – new when string was replaced in 2010​

I have 60-70lb limbs available $50. Dealer price to exchange $35

I'm very particular about my hunting equipment therefore priced accordingly. Other than the riser, cams and cable guard everything on the bow has been maintained and replaced (by a dealer) as stated. I also had the bearings in the cams replaced the spring of 2009.

To change the cams for a different draw length can run around $65 for new cams although there are some available on this site for reasonable offers. A Dealer’s labor to exchange is around $35. My dealer said he would exchange limbs at same time if a buyer is interested.

I never used the bow in 2010, used for a few 3D shoots in 2011.

If your draw length is similar to mine I have a half dozen practice arrows I would throw in the deal. I also have 4-100gr muzzy broadheads.

You won't be disappointed in this bow.

Thanks,

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At this time I'd prefer to keep them installed on the bow unless someone else is interested in the bow with the 70lb limbs installed. Check back with me in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
would you be interested in selling just the frame with 60# limbs??
Yes, $450 and I'll leave the new grip on the bow and also provide the original. I do have one person locally interested. I've offered him the entire package for $550. He was supposed to return this past Monday. I haven't heard from him. I'll offer you the same. For $100 more you can receive the quiver, the rest, the sight and arrows with broadheads if you're interested. I'd like to sell the bow soon.

·
}-Passin'Thru->
1,272 Posts
If Spanky doesn't take 'em, are the 70 pounds limbs camo or black?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.