Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Information
The Drenalin LD has an axle-to-axle length of approimately 37' and features a draw length of up to 31'. Thinner - The SE3 Composite Limbs on the Drenalin LD measure just 1 1/8' wide.

Product Identifiers
Brand Mathews
Model Drenalin LD Compound Bow

Properties
Bow Type Compound
IBO Speed 315 fps
Draw Weight 40#, 50#, 60#, 70#
Draw Length 26 in, 27 in, 28 in, 29 in, 30 in, 31 in
Bow Overall Length 37"

Miscellaneous
Archery Type Bows

Used one season, well stored 2008 Mathews Drenalin with Composite Limb System. NEW Whisker Biscuit just installed, Tru-glow sights added this year. The dampener shown in the
picture is not included. Also for sale locally.

Hate to sell, Christmas is here & need some extra cash for kids presents. This bow is A-1 condition, not a scratch on it! Also comes with a Gander Mountain soft bow case.
Will ship (if needed) as soon as payment is cleared with cash or paypal. If you need expedited shipping, message to discuss! bow 029.jpg

Also listed on Ebay if you want to see more pics
http://http://cgi.ebay.com/Mathews-Drenalin-LD-Compound-Bow-READY-WOODS-/270678744717?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f05b5de8d

·
Registered
33 Posts
Only shot to sight it in. Been working too much to hunt often. Took it out once this year and got rained out. This is a really nice bow! Ready to shoot!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought it last February and that's what the guy said about it. I pretty much copied word for word what he had listed on the paperwork I got with it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looking into that. I will definitely let people know, thanks for pointing it out. Hard to tell from what I'm looking up what the difference is. I am listing this for my husband.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
AT rules state you must put a price on anything you are trying to sell on here.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Measure the distance between the top wheel and bottom wheel. If its roughly 33 inches, its a regular drenalin. If its closer to 37" its a drenalin LD. I'm about 99% sure its a regular drenalin by looking at the picture. Good Luck selling it!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have measured the bow, it is 37" (LD) if you would like to see the pics, please message me...let's get this bow a new home!!!!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Your actually supposed to measure between the limb tips. If the wheels are 37" apart, I bet the limb tips are closer to 34, making it a regular drenalin. Sorry, i'm not trying to hijack your thread, just want to make sure everyone knows what bow this is and i'm pretty certain by the pic that its a regular drenalin. What does it say on the handle? Does it say Drenalin or Drenalin LD?

·
Registered
33 Posts
LOL ok it is 34" from limb to limb, 37" from wheel to wheel. I swear I'm not trying to pull one over on people, lol. This is frustrating. My husband is plowing snow and had me list it for sale. I don't know anything about bows except that they shoot arrows. I have been calling him to answer people's questions. Trying to put the most accurate info I can. Sorry everyone. Is there a way to edit the original post so I can make the changes?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
No problem, it can be confusing! Yeah if its 34" from limb to limb its a regular drenalin. It should have the name on the wooden grip. The two bows are identical except for the length and its hard to tell sometimes. The only way i'm able to tell from the pic is i've got a drenalin LD and yours looks a little shorter. Just trying to prevent you the trouble of it coming back if its not what someone thought they were buying. Good luck selling it, its a very nice looking bow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts