Discussion Starter #1
Mathews Drenalin
27in dl
50-60lb limbs
Blue limb dampers (still have black)
HHA slider single pin
QAD hunter drop away
Sims s coil stab
Would prefer bare bow trade but open to rigged trade. Looking for an assassin! But open to other offers..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Hey bud... if you like the way this drenalin feels... YOu will not be happy with an assassin. Yes is it quicker yes, but the draw sucks on the pull back at 70lbs compared to the dren. I'm a bow tech trust me on this. Don't get me wrong its a good bow, but like I said if you like the smoothness of the dren you won't be happy with the assassin. Just my .02.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info. I do love the smoothness of my dren but I've shot the assassin quite a few times and loved it too. It's prob the only bow I'd be happy with over my dren. Haven't shot a z7 though. Lol. Thanks for the imput!

"Aim small, miss small"

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have a Mission X3 fully loaded minus quiver that I'd trade for your Bare Bow. It has a 27.5 DL and 60-70 lbs. limbs

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have a Mission X3 fully loaded minus quiver that I'd trade for your Bare Bow. It has a 27.5 DL and 60-70 lbs. limbs also have some beman ics hunters and some Easton ST Epics to sweeten the deal

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a Mission X3 fully loaded minus quiver that I'd trade for your Bare Bow. It has a 27.5 DL and 60-70 lbs. limbs also have some beman ics hunters and some Easton ST Epics to sweeten the deal
Thanks man but I'll have to pass.

"Aim small, miss small"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts