Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a unique 2009 Mathews DXT dressed out in Snow Camo with black limbs and is complete in every detail.

The Mathews T-5 quiver also done up in Snow Camo. The quiver is loaded with five Victory HV1 arrows with Snow Camo wraps and 2 inch Blazer vanes.

The Viper Pro-MT sight comes with five .019 pins and two .010 pins on the bottom. The Ripcord drop away rest with full containment.

The custom white and silver string comes with a G5 target peep. The bow has a six inch Fuse CX carbon stabilizer.

The draw is 29 inches with a 60 to 70 pound draw weight.

This is a complete package that is a proven shooter. I'm going to college and need to sell it.

I'm asking $950.00 and the buyer pays shipping. I will ship UPS insured anywhere in the U.S. I can take money order or credit card.

PM me for more info.

Attachments

·
Registered
929 Posts
Bump

Welcome to AT! Here's a free bump for your first post and a beautiful bow..

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
if this was a monster i would have bought it

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Who did the custom work for you? It looks sweet. We never get snow here in VA so I would look silly with it. Free bump for ya!

·
Registered
106 Posts
man that is a awsome looking bow

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
neat bow..........:darkbeer:

·
Mad Arrow Slinger
10,657 Posts
What is the cost to get one done in that camo? Man that is a great looking bow!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm thinking it is 115 for limbs in riser. Jeff Sanchez 574-269-5531. Tell them Albertson's Sport Shop told you.

·
Mad Arrow Slinger
10,657 Posts
Need another brand other than the DXT dipped! It looks good though...tempting...:wink:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts