Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Mathews Halon 32 for sale. Bow is super quiet and a great shooter. I'm only selling because I have to many bows and can't shoot them all. It has 60x strings on it that are in great shape. It has a scratch on the inside of the top limb from a broadhead from missing the quiver. There is also a spot on the bottom limb as you can see it the pics. I have provided a pic of all marks that I can find on the bow. There is also a set screw mark that the rest is currently covering. It has E mods which are 29". Bow will come bare with exception of peep and D loop. Please feel free to ask any questions or ask for more pics. Price is $575 tyd or best offer east of the Mississippi. Add $20 for west of the Mississippi. Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Newbie question here, if I shoot 70-75+ pounds draw weight and about 29.5 in (span? What's the word?) Does it need to be tuned to me or do I have to buy mods or something

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
You would need to get new limbs in order for it to go up to 70lbs. You can also get new mods in order to get it to 29.5 although it will be very close to that the way it is now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.