Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to unload my Halon X. It's been a great bow, but I've got a TRX 8 on order, so it needs to find a new home.

This bow is black, with 60lb limbs, and has 30" 75% mods, 27" 75% mods, and I believe I've got a pair of 30.5" 75% mods sitting around somewhere as well. I also believe I have a spare pair of cams that I can include with this bow as well but I'll have to dig around to find those.

Bow in in good condition. Has a couple of very small chips in the finish from use around the grip (pics included). Nothing that's blatantly obvious, it still looks great. It also has a very low shot count America's Best Platinum string and cable set on it in red/gray colors that looks very sharp.

$600 shipped TYD in the lower 48 states.

·
Registered
8,542 Posts
Can you post a close up of the back of the riser near rest mounting hole and sight mounting holes?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lots of interest, no takers though.....still available.

Can you post a close up of the back of the riser near rest mounting hole and sight mounting holes?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Not sure if this is the angle you were looking for. There is a set screw mark under where the rest would mount if that’s what you are looking for?

6F8B8274-BAD0-4DA8-9D88-1080C72217E3.jpg

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update.......

Lots of interest, but it’s still available.

Also, I do not have the 30.5” mods stated in the first post. Can’t find them anywhere but the other mods and spare cams are avail and included in the sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.