Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm trying to get back into archery after a couple of decades away from the sport. I bought the bow used and I swapped out the shorter draw length Rockmods with the 30.5" mods that are on there now at Lancaster Archery Supply. When I went to get some arrows a couple weeks later, we started tuning the bow. It was then that they told me that my draw length looked like it may be a little long for the bow. After some measuring and second opinions, the staff agreed that I have a longer draw length than this bow is capable of even after twisting the cables. They advised me to try and sell it and go with a different bow capable of a longer draw. I may be able to get the Rockmods you need for your draw length, but I'd have to check with them.

They untwisted the cables and it's set at right around 70 lbs now. There is not a mark on the bow. I didn't install the set screw on the riser for the drop away rest. It's not scratched or dinged anywhere.

Asking $775.

My job takes me away from home for up to 4 days at a time. Depending on when the bow is purchased, I may be out of town at that time. If the buyer is not local, I will ship it as soon as I return home. I realize this is in the rules of the classifieds that it has to ship as soon as it's purchased, but I don't have any other options. I'm a new Archerytalk member, but a long time eBay seller and it's listed on there as well and I have 100% feedback. If you'd like the protections of PayPal and eBay policies, we can do the transaction through them.

Happy to send more pics or answer any questions. Only trades I would consider would be a Halon 32-7

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2494.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.