Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get the custom colored ones online???

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
I want to get some also..................anyone

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
You have to get them thru a Mathews dealer. You may come across some online though but I wouldnt bank on it.

·
Registered
8,780 Posts
gotta go through a dealer, doubt many dealers will buy a bunch to sell on here :)

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Just called my dealer he said he has them on order should have them next week $14.95 per set

he did say it would add up fast if you wanted to the sts stopper and the built in string stoppers. But for my monster I only need 3

·
Registered
11,266 Posts
Just called my dealer he said he has them on order should have them next week $14.95 per set

he did say it would add up fast if you wanted to the sts stopper and the built in string stoppers. But for my monster I only need 3
that sounds more like it . thanks for the info jeff

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On to my next question, who on here is a mathews dealer..... mine is kinda a flake so I would like to get something figured out.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I didn't know they had every damper to change. even string supressors?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pretty sure they do.....changing up the rest of the bow so I figure I should get the dampeners to match. I know for sure they do the standard size ones and the string dampeners........so being that I would think they did the others.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
On to my next question, who on here is a mathews dealer..... mine is kinda a flake so I would like to get something figured out.
When they come in and if you know what you need I can get them for you and ship and what ever the cost is....no mark up :) Archers helping archers.

Shoot me a pm at the end of next week and I will see if they got them in

Jeff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts