Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I have narrowed it down to one of these rests for my Switchback that will be set up for hunting. I realize everybody has their favorite and probably not many use the Mathews HD...but I thought I would ask. I must add that I have used the WB quite a bit on bows in the past and like it, and also like drop aways...thus my dilema. So....
Which one? :confused:

·
Registered
354 Posts
I've had both. I prefer the drop away over all for accuracy and for a silent draw. But the ability of the whisker biscuit to hold an arrow is a big plus.

My mathews is still for sale :wink: .

·
Registered
687 Posts
Whisker Biscuit

I was faced with the same question when I set up my bow. Then someone talked me into another rest. That lasted less than a week. I'm back with the Whisker Biscuit for good now. The new QD biscuit with the softer material is great. I love it. Paper tuning was super easy. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I have a WB on my Switchback and it is there to stay! The best hunting rest IMO and I shoot 3-D with it. My 3-D scores are the same with the WB as they where with a drop-away.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Wh...wh...wwww.....wwwwhiskerrrrrrrrrrrrr biscuit!!!! I'm shooting just as good of groups out to 50 yards as with any of the fall aways that I've used. Easton Axis arrows with the WB is an awesome hunting setup and the quietest rest I've ever owned. :D

·
Registered
470 Posts
just was wondering if you looked at thr trophy ridge drop zone, i really like it, worth taken a look at, also it was pretty easy to set up, and for a novice such as myself that is a big plus, good luck in what ever you choose

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whisker Biscuit...

Whisker Biscuit it is! I too have loved this rest in the past...and always feel the need to try something "new" instead of just sticking with what works. Duh! :confused: Well...I am going back with the Whisker Biscuit on my just received Switchback! Got the Switchback today...hopefully I will have the rest and sight tomorrow. Then it is set-up and shoot time! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts