Archery Talk Forum banner

Mathews inc worth

1844 36
How much is Mathews inc. Worth? If I wanted to take out a loan and purchase part of the company Would $500000 do it?
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Timing is everything and to be part of a company like that would be great. Biggest loan i can get is 500000 though :cry:

· Registered
2,754 Posts
Heck, you didn't say you wanted to buy the company. People invest in companies all the time with a lot less. You won't know if you don't try.

If you don't have it to burn I'd think about a lower number though. :) Never invest more than your willing to throw way.

· Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats cool but i dont want my own business just yet. i want to be part of one first and get over some learning curves. I may be setting my sights too high though if 500000 is pocket change for mathews

· Registered
5,230 Posts
Thats cool but i dont want my own business just yet. i want to be part of one first and get over some learning curves. I may be setting my sights too high though if 500000 is pocket change for mathews
yeh Im guessing if you add another zero to the end of that figure then Matt would let you be a silent partner.:wink:

· Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol another zero wont work for me lol. im broke as a joke as it is and my thinking was that atleast with 500k that i could get out on loan would be paid back in no time with such a successful company but now with some of thereplies i really am thinking much lower in terms of the business and money

· Registered
623 Posts
I've always lived by, don't invest it unless you can afford to lose it. It is a gamble, and if you dont have 500,000 in liquid assets, taking a loan out to invest in a company is not a smart idea.

It's a cool dream, but reality usually comes back and kicks you in the butt.

· Registered
10,157 Posts
if you don't have a proven track record no financial institution is going to loan you 500k
now if you know an insane rich person maybe ,but maybe you should talk to a lawyer and have them contact mathews and see if they want someone to buy in before you sign the loan papers

· Registered
6,267 Posts
The word on the street is Mathews is for sale, let me know which street, I've got to go there!

That 500K would buy you a couple CNC machines...:)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.