Archery Talk Forum banner

Mathews legacy or pse rogue?

912 Views 21 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  joehunter8301
has anyone ever tried these 2 out?. im looking to get one of the two because i want a slight upgrade from my pse fitzgerald nova!~

which one is better for the money.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
3,056 Posts
Which ever one you feel most comfortable and shoot the best. That being said you can't go wrong with a Mathews.

· Registered
3,882 Posts
go with the legacy. i own one and wouldnt sell it for price i paid for it....have had it since it was brand new and not a single issue with it...ran it over when it fell off the quad once, threw the thing into a rock when a bee stung me and i freaked out, and never had to change or replace anything but the strings. still have original cams and limbs. great bow. cant speak of the pse

· JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,684 Posts
Get the one that shoots best for you. Mathews and PSE make excellent bows your not gonna go wrong either way.

· Registered
457 Posts
The legacy is a GREAT bow I had one from 2004 till just a couple of months ago. Bought a bow that retails for close to $900 right now. When I called my brother and told him he told me I was a dumb***. Not real sure that i don't agree with him at this point. I loved my legacy. I can't say about the pse, but the legacy is right there with the switchback as one of the best hunting bows ever made.

· Registered
205 Posts
I bought a Legacy when they came out in 2002 and shot it up till Feb. 2011. Sold it to my brother. I almost felt like i was abandoning a friend when I sold it. From Colorado to Texas and in between, Mulies, whitetails, hogs, bobcats, and rams, never let me down in all the years I had it. Only upgraded because I was wanting a faster bow. You can always bet on the Legacy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.