Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just took this in on a trade,had a brand new cam put on 29'' 80% 28.5'' 65%.kwikee 3 arrow quiver,cbra 4 pin sights,sims stabilizer,limbsavers and 18 easton 2315 arrows and tru-fire release.traded griff66 for this nothing wrong with the bow at all,string is still in good shape.testing the waters for a trade,recurve,longbow or possibly another compound,might even consider selling for the right price.need pics. send me a cell phone # and i'll text them to you. thanks,rich

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also has a wrist sling,winners choice string,peep sights,string leeches,relase loop put on tonight by the archery shop. basically ready to go.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I have a ben pearson rogue i would be interested in trading...what kinda bow exactly are you looking for?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ben pearson,no thank you. all other pm's replied to.as far as bows i'm looking for,anything of equal value,my bow is well worth $375 maybe even more with everything with it. '' IF YOU NEED PICS. SEND A CELL PHONE #'' not an email,i do not have a digital camera to take pics. and send to emails.thanks,rich

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you feel the price i'm asking is to high feel free to make offers,hate to see this bow just hang on my rack and not get used.i have shot it and it shoots real nice.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.