Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new mathews monster 29 inch draw 70lbs but turns down to 72. Peep sight,wisker bisquit,loop and dead end string stop.The bow has been hardly shot like new.I also have 28 inch draw modules.Looking to get 700 for everything.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a 6 inch brace height and when i shot it thru the chrono it was spiting them 347 fps with a 379 grain arrow

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can get some pics.I leave it at my archery shop,but i can take some tonight.I can assure you its new condition.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was set at like 64-65 lbs.And i can ship it anywhere in the US although i imagine it won't be cheap to ship to Alasaka.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well,i have a couple more people interested.I could probably come close to that price,but i'm not paying the shipping to Alaska.I called ups and its like 72 dollars to ship it to you and it takes 8 days.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry i need to get it sold.If i still have it when you figure out finances i'll gladly sell it to you.Anyone else out there interested 675 takes the bow,rest,dead end stop,peep,and loop.Thats an awesome deal for a bow only shot a couple times.I have 1100 in it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can i get 650 shipped?Come on don't be cheap the economy needs to be stimulated by me buying a new bow.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts