Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

· Emily's DAD
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mathews Monster FYI –or- For My Information…lol

Just wondering how much you guys are paying for them? I was at a local shop today that had them for 699.99

· Emily's DAD
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I was thinking, it's a shame the prices very so much from state to state. I've seen them used for more than that…

Gun World in Croydon, IN has them 699. – I order another bow from them today great guys.

· Registered
3,319 Posts
That's what I was thinking, it's a shame the prices very so much from state to state. I've seen them used for more than that…

Gun World in Croydon, IN has them 699. – I order another bow from them today great guys.
It is too bad... Great guys or not, they are not making any money at that price, and they are hurting the brand and the sport by underselling the value of a product...if Mathews has a suggested retail price, they should sell it at that price to keep the value of the brand. Cheap is cheap - and I am not just talking dollars.

· Emily's DAD
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is too bad... Great guys or not, they are not making any money at that price, and they are hurting the brand and the sport by underselling the value of a product...if Mathews has a suggested retail price, they should sell it at that price to keep the value of the brand. Cheap is cheap - and I am not just talking dollars.
That's why our economy is where it’s at today- if they can sell it for 699. And make a profit... Why can't other shops? oh, I know their sticking it to the buyer because than can. We have two shops here that sell for that price.

And don't even start the old "over head" crap. Their trying to get every penny they can out of people.

Get rich or die trying,,, Right

You must charge retail...lol

· Registered
5,776 Posts
what?????????

what is the diff if i sell 10 bows at $50.00 profit or you sell 5 at $100.00 profit?

the only difference is i have 10 guys buying accessories from me. you have 5.

just like fast food joints. you can buy burgers for $1.00 and they make very little profit. but when you add that $2.00 drink they make 90% profit.

· Emily's DAD
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what?????????

what is the diff if i sell 10 bows at $50.00 profit or you sell 5 at $100.00 profit?

the only difference is i have 10 guys buying accessories from me. you have 5.

just like fast food joints. you can buy burgers for $1.00 and they make very little profit. but when you add that $2.00 drink they make 90% profit.
+1

You know if I can buy a bow for 699-pay 7% sales taxs and ship it to someone for less than he can go to his local shop and buy it,,,,there's a problem.

I posted it here to tell some fellow bow hunters about a good price...:mg:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.