Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bass and Bucks Pro Shop in Wabash Indiana just got our Monster Demo Bow, Stop in and check it out and sling a few arrows through it I guarantee you will like it.

· Registered
1,880 Posts
I did not see an adress in it but thanks for the smart comment I dont think I will ever go to that store now if your attitude is any reflection on the shop,and no I am not excited I have shot 1 many times.

· Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think its an all around great shooter, I dont think it is for someone new to archery or for just starting out, but its smooth and vibration free the draw cycle is not as bad as one would think

· Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did not see an adress in it but thanks for the smart comment I dont think I will ever go to that store now if your attitude is any reflection on the shop,and no I am not excited I have shot 1 many times.
Wasnt being smart just razin you no harm meant, Lets lighten up here a bit:thumbs_up

· Registered
1,880 Posts
Sorry easy to get defensive the way things have been going on around here seems everyone is getting pretty edgy when questions are asked about the monster.So have you got it set-up yet?

· Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Josh is at the shop now an the monster is set-up at 70 lbs. 29" draw with the new Mathews down force rest. We shot it with a 350 grain arrow 5 grains per pound it shot 339.6 fps.

· Registered
1,880 Posts
Josh is at the shop now an the monster is set-up at 70 lbs. 29" draw with the new Mathews down force rest. We shot it with a 350 grain arrow 5 grains per pound it shot 339.6 fps.
About 3.4 fps off of [email protected]" what does he have on the string?Sounds about rite.Sounds about 8 fps then the Reezen 6.5 I tuned.It shot 335 when done @29"70# b4 I tuned it it shot 330.So the monster is around 5-10 fps faster out of the box.Which is about what I figured.I have heard some tuning goes a long ways with the monster.

· Registered
3,720 Posts
Not to stir up anything but the bow I just got off you guys shot 312 with your chrono, 321 with mine and 331 off another Easton Chrono at a well known place in Ohio all pre-tuned. I am thinking you may be actually getting more speed than you think....just food for thought. I am also looking forward to shooting it when I come over friday for some 3d.

· Registered
1,880 Posts
From what others have been posting his speeds is rite on track with them.IBO is 353 -10 fps for draw length that is 343 he is getting 339.6 which is 3.4 fps off of what everyone else is saying and what the IBO is not to bad.I bet they have a loop on the string which will account for some speed I know a loop and peep on my bow slows it 3.5 fps

· Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not to stir up anything but the bow I just got off you guys shot 312 with your chrono, 321 with mine and 331 off another Easton Chrono at a well known place in Ohio all pre-tuned. I am thinking you may be actually getting more speed than you think....just food for thought. I am also looking forward to shooting it when I come over friday for some 3d.
every chrono varies I say yours is HOT:thumbs_up
Anyway we had a loop on the bow so its darn near what Mathews says it shoots,

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.