Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody

Last night a Mathews monster was stolen off the floor at The Bowshop in PTA. The bow is a demo model with the serial number 972728. Please help us find this bow and person so we can warn our friends in the industry of this thief that managed to filter between us. If you have any info please call Leonie on 082 8701091

· Registered
25,353 Posts
did the steal it during the day or night?

how does someone just walk out of a shop with a bow and not get noticed.

weird

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did the steal it during the day or night?

how does someone just walk out of a shop with a bow and not get noticed.

weird
It’s not that weird.
This is how they do it. They walk into a shop with an empty bow bag. They hang out a little and when no one is looking they just slip a bow into the bag and walk out. They did this to one of my clients once. :spy:

You have to remember while the rest of us put our energy into thinking how to make things better some people (Scum) put the same energy into figuring out how they are going to steal things. Without thinking about the consequences or more likely just don’t give a damn.
Its just not on! :censored:

· Registered
497 Posts
this is shocking :eek::eek: i hope the doos trip over his own foot, falls on the bow shoulder....shatters the A C joint.....and never be able to shoot bow again :angry::angry::angry:

saved the serial on my cell.......when ever i see a monster.....will make an effort to check the serial!

· Registered
266 Posts
Unreal how people have the balls to do stuff like this....I'm surprised today that every store doesn't have a video surveillance system....most cost under $1,000 and I'm sure the owner would get a discount from their insurance company....the satisfaction alone of catching one these turds is well worth the cost!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.