Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used Mathews MQ1 (RH, 60-70#, 30" draw, 3.75 lbs. mass weight, 7.5" brace height, 308 IBO rated, and 37" ATA). Comes with Trophy Ridge (or Trophy Taker cuz I'm not sure) 5 pin verticle fiber optic sight with bubble, Alpine Archery 5 arrow adjustable quiver, and a Golden Key Futura prong type arrow rest with 1" overdraw for a bit of increased speed. String is in very good to excelllent condition. Has a slimmer, custom grip with "Sagecreek" (the guy I bought this bow from here on AT in 2005), engraved in the handle. I don't have the original grip.

This bow was purchased used in 2005 and was shot enough to set up as my backup hunting bow. It was cased and has been in the case and unshot for all these years since. I took it out and shot it yesterday, finding that it still shoots very well, and really is a very quality bow. Has a really good balnce of speed, accuracy, and quiteness. There is a reason that the MQ1 is arguably regarded as Mathews single best bow they ever made. I have another that I will be keeping for good. This bow has normal light wear and some of the Mathews logos are fading, but it is in very good condition. I'm selling the bow and all aforementioned accessories for $325.00 tyd. AT won't allow me to upload photos due to being on dial up, so just email or PM me and I'll happily send some photos to you, just specify which bow you are interested in as I have two bows up for sale on AT currently. Thanks for looking. Doug Dillingham Ohio City, Colorado.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts