Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Mathews MR7 28.5" mod with 80% let off. Limbs are 60-70lbs. I believe I have another mod or 2 probably the 29" mods. Bow comes with Focus Grip installed and original wood grip. Has orange strings, and all orange dampers. Currently the bow is set up with an Axcel Armortech HD HS Pro Series Sight with custom green orange alternating pins in .10 fibers, a QAD HDX drop away rest, D Loop, Peep Sight, Custom Orange and Black Wrist Sling, 10" Doinker DISH Stabilizer with a Quick Disconnect (makes it around 12" from riser for you hunters class shooters), and I have some gold tip ultralight pro series arrows (probably 10 or so) with bushing, pin nocks, and 2" fletchings (orange and black to match bow) as well. All in all its a perfect setup. I was going to use this as my 3d bow but baby is on the way so hunting bow is my 3d bow now. Everything is in EXCELLENT shape. Bow runs $999, sight customized around $300, Stabilizer with QD $115, Rest $120, Grip $50, Custom Dampers $40, D Loop $7, Peep $8, Sling $15, Arrows $120 Totalling well over $1,700. Will let it all go for $1,200 tyd insured. Only serious inquiries please guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.