Archery Talk Forum banner

mathews part

511 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  TH30060X
Anybody have something ordered by a Mathews dealer take longer than 2 weeks to get?(other than a bow) I Broke the roller guard bushing on the inside of my XLR8 monster. For some reason having the release slip out of my hand and hit right below the roller guard is not good for it...:mg: I figured I should have the spacer in a week or less. But I guess I was wrong :( Anybody else have a slow delivery time??
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,051 Posts
Yep, taken two months to get new limbs for my bow, but I am guessing the shop that does my work waited to have a full order of mathews parts delivered and that is why took so long. Shipping to our state is expensive so I can understand. Not a problem for me, I personally know the shop owner so I just mail my bow to them and tell em to take their time. Quality, fair price and always willing to help me out so I just wait for their call.

· Registered
55,450 Posts
There are many variables to consider here. Is the part even in stock? Does it have to be made? when did your dealer "actually" send the order? Like was said is it being piggybacked in on another order? How far are you from the factory? Once a shop has ordered the part they are also in the waiting game just like you , they have no control. But you can always ask your dealer for a status report on it. He can call them.
As a rule the shop I work for has had pretty good delivery time on most things. One thing I have learned working in a shop------you never promise delivery times----you don't have any control over it.

· Registered
2,235 Posts
A few years ago I waited 13 months for my Prestige, The bow actually came earley but I waited 4 months for the right cam...................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.