Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 2007/2008 bow is black and has 2 sets of limbs with it. One set is currently on the bow - they are camo and max at 60 lbs. I also have 70 pound black limbs that will come with the bow. This bow will also come with brand new in the package Winners Choice string and cable set. It has a Vapor Trail string and cable set on it now that is in decent shape. I also have an extra set of rubber string suppressors for the bow that will come with it too.
$700.00 TYD. I can send or post pictures if you want them.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This 2007/2008 bow is black and has 2 sets of limbs with it. One set is currently on the bow - they are camo and max at 60 lbs. I also have 70 pound black limbs that will come with the bow. This bow will also come with brand new in the package Winners Choice string and cable set. It has a Vapor Trail string and cable set on it now that is in decent shape. I also have an extra set of rubber string suppressors for the bow that will come with it too.
$700.00 TYD. I can send or post pictures if you want them.
This has a 29 inch draw.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some pics

Here are some of the pics I have.
Note that the stabilizer, rear mount string suppressor, rest and peep don't come with the bow.
The extra sets of strings - both brand new - the string suppressor rubber bumpers - also new - and the 70 lb. limbs all do come with it.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.