·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this the right bow for me?

·
Registered
249 Posts
What are you looking for? I went through a lot of different manufacturers before deciding on the Reezen. If you want a bow that has a relatively smooth draw, is fast (by single cam standards) and accurate then I would say it is for you. Do yourself a favor and check out as many different brands as you have access to in your area. Buying a new bow is not something to take lightly as these things cost as much as a nice firearm...

Good shopping!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
see idk wich 1 i wanted to buy. i was lookin at the monster,reezen, z7, maxxis,alphaburner,admiral,captin, destroyer.i have shot the mathews but didnt shoot the other but would like to.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
What are you looking for? I went through a lot of different manufacturers before deciding on the Reezen. If you want a bow that has a relatively smooth draw, is fast (by single cam standards) and accurate then I would say it is for you. Do yourself a favor and check out as many different brands as you have access to in your area. Buying a new bow is not something to take lightly as these things cost as much as a nice firearm...

Good shopping!
Could not have said it any better

·
Registered
50,416 Posts
Why would you even post such a vague question-------Nobody can give you that answer except yourself. We know nothing about you, don't have a clue what your looking for, don't know how deep your pockets are, your likes and dslikes in archery. Like was said you are the only person that can answer that question-----we aren't going to shoot the bow you are.
Is it a good bow yes it is-----just like every bow out there is. But there is NOT one bow for everyone.:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts