Archery Talk Forum banner

mathews release date

3441 22
does anyone know when mathews is going to release there new bows. is it oct or nov. i want a new bow and just wanted to see if they are going to come out with anything new or just the same stuff.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
5,479 Posts
Last year the DXT came out on Nov. 15.

I mentioned this date in another thread and was told that, that date isn't a standard date of release.

I've heard from my shop manager though that November is when to expect them.

· Registered
96 Posts
I have heard nov. or early dec. also. The guy at my shop said that nothing to special is coming out. I wish they released them earlier. I just bought a new drenilin 2 months ago, in which im very happy with the bow but i wanted to see what they will be coming out with.

· Registered
5,479 Posts
I have heard nov. or early dec. also. The guy at my shop said that nothing to special is coming out. I wish they released them earlier. I just bought a new drenilin 2 months ago, in which im very happy with the bow but i wanted to see what they will be coming out with.
Nobody knows for sure what they are coming out with.

Mathews is as tight lipped as it gets.

If he said nothing special is coming out he could be right and could be wrong, but he doesn't know anymore than you or I.

· Registered
9,514 Posts
The rumor's that I've been hearing are nothing special hitting the market, he did hear that the XT might be axe'd:eek::eek::eek: but honestly if you have a Drenalin and with nothing special coming out, why worry:rolleyes:

· Feedback- storyteller_usa
14,392 Posts
The XT will be axed. What will we do for a hunting bow for 2009?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The rumor's that I've been hearing are nothing special hitting the market, he did hear that the XT might be axe'd:eek::eek::eek: but honestly if you have a Drenalin and with nothing special coming out, why worry:rolleyes:

· Registered
2,959 Posts
I can't wait the DXT needs another Mathews next to it. I heard the same thing November and I think it has been the 15 for the dren and DXT. It has to be something special if Mathews makes it

· Keeping it Simple... ;)
1,926 Posts
Just a little reminder, Everybody is saying that Nov. is the release date... I did a little searching from last year and remembered that I ordered my LD on Oct. 12th. MAYBE we will get a little taste sooner than November...?

· Team #28
5,838 Posts
Just a little reminder, Everybody is saying that Nov. is the release date... I did a little searching from last year and remembered that I ordered my LD on Oct. 12th. MAYBE we will get a little taste sooner than November...?

If I recall correctly, the Drenalin LD came out about a month before the release of the DXT.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.