Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
690 Posts
I asked that today at the pro shop. They had one and only one, and it was on the Monster Demo. Therefore I could not try it on mine. But she did say it was first on a Reezen then moved to Monster and they had to adjust it down for the riser difference. She didn't know if it would fit my Legacy. But I will be trying it when they get more.

· Registered
56 Posts
I asked that today at the pro shop. They had one and only one, and it was on the Monster Demo. Therefore I could not try it on mine. But she did say it was first on a Reezen then moved to Monster and they had to adjust it down for the riser difference. She didn't know if it would fit my Legacy. But I will be trying it when they get more.
What you are talking about arent string supressors, those are harmonic dampners.

· Registered
13,496 Posts
are you talking supressors( mathews) or sts supressor?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.