Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just A Little Note Here. I Was Outside Shooting With My So The Other Day. He Was Shooting My Hoyt Pro-tec And I Was Shooting My Switchback Ld. Now I Havew To Tell You Tthe Hoyt Was Absolutely Quiet. When I Was Shooting My Ld I Was Getting Noise From Somewhere. So We Started Doing A Columbo On It. What We Found Did'nt Really Shock Me. The First Thing I Took Off Was The [peep Site And Rubber Tube. That Took About 97% Of The Noise Away. But Like I Said We Were Doing A Columbo On It And There Was Just A Hint Of Noise Left. We Found The The Remaining Noise Was Coming From The String Blocks That They Have To Stop The Bow String After The Shot. The Blocks Are Those That Come Off The Top&bottom Where The String Just Comes Off The Cam. Do You Think If I Put A Pair Off Bow Jacks On It That Would Take Care Of It? I Shoot 70lbs At 29in Most Of My Hunting Shots Are Less Than 15yds. So Am I Being To Picky On This Matter. Sorry About The Long Post But I Knew If I Got It Out Here That I Would Get Some Great Advice On This Matter. Thank You All And Good Hunting :silentsam

1 - 1 of 1 Posts