Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to sell one of my favorite bows of all time. This is the second one of these I have owned and I told myself that I would never get rid of it. But with the purchase of a few new bows this year I am simply running out of room to hold onto all of my past bows so I have decided to let it go if the price is right. I am not the original owner of this bow. However after I picked it up I tore it apart and cleaned and replaced everything on it. It has been fully tuned and lubed to the max! Brand new screws and bolts. Everything polished, shined, and lubed. The bow has a brand new Idler wheel and brand new 27.5" cam on it. I also have access to a 29" cam that I could swap it out for if that would fit you better. The string and cable on this bow are also new and probably don't even have 50 shots though them. I'm also selling this bow with a Mathews Downforce rest that is already set up to shoot some of the cleanest holes through paper you have ever seen. The bow does have some cosmetic flaws throughout the riser and the Mathews logo on the limbs are a bit faded but there is nothing majorly wrong with the bow by any means. And with the work I have put into it recently I am sure this bow is functioning better than most you will find out there. I have the handle of the bow taped right now but also have the stock wood grip which I will include. The bow has a 50-60 draw weight.

My selling price including shipping and paypal fees is $400 I know the popularity of these bows and their value. I'm in no rush to get rid of it so I will not mess around with the price.

I am also not looking for any trades and will only ship to the lower 48 US states.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered