Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Circumstances have changed, and I'm selling my target bow. Excellent condition Mathews TRG7, 60lb bow that maxes out at around 62lbs with current string/cable setup at 29.5" draw. Is timed, exact centre-set nocking points and D-loop installed, peep included, as well as the installed and timed Vaportrail micro elite drop down rest.

I'd like to sell this as a package to include an Axcel AX3000 sight with CRD 29mm scope and 2X lens, plus pin and fibre. Package will also include 17 Easton A/C/C 3-39/440 arrows with 100gr Easton glue in round nose target points, bieter nocks, and AAE pro max vanes. These have been very well made with squaring on both ends, cut 29" carbon to end of bushing. Fletching is right helical, tipped and tailed. Very neat, very precise. Shot about 10x each. For whoever buys these together, the draw weight should be around 57-58lbs for these particular arrows.

Also includes Easton World Cup 4517 bow case. There are a couple of scuffs in the bottom, but otherwise perfect condition.

Individual:

Bow - $600
Rest - $100
Sight and scope - $300
Arrows - $175
Case - $75

Package - $1,100. Again, I would much prefer to sell as a package.

Prices are USD, however I am located in Canada and will be looking to split shipping costs with you. I'll provide you with the quote I receive for your preferred level of shipping service and go from there.
I have additional photos that I can share, but I'm capped at 5 for this post. Just let me know if there's anything you'd like to see.

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey all. Last update on the entire package for sale before I decide to sell components individually. $1000 US for the package. Please message me for any questions. Cheers!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts