Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bow is in immaculate condition. 29/70 specs. Bow will come with whisker buscuit rest and wrist strap for $925. Thanks. Can add HHA optimizer life with .10 pin or an HHA Kingpin TE for more money. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ha!!! No mention of the splintered limb that you claim was on the bow when I sold it to you? Or scratch marks from the arrow rest ? I had a feeling you was trying to pull a fast one. Buyer beware!!!

Wow. Funny how it went from many complaints to "immaculate condition".

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Ok guys I’m lost here. I paid for the 29/70 bow in this thread. It hasn’t shipped yet and I can’t get in touch with the seller. Am I missing something here?? Please do tell. He has good feedback so I’m just curious about this confusion??

·
Registered
770 Posts
I sold the bow to him. When I sold it the bow was new. When he received the bow he got on the f/s post and started bad mouthing me saying the bow wasn't new and it had splintered limb. Scratches from arrow rest. At that point I offered to send him his money back with return shipping. He declined that offer. So him selling this bow claiming it's in immaculate condition proves that he's a liar one way or the other. I know when I sold him the bow it was in new condition. I physically seen the Mathews dealer take it off the shelf and put it in the box. I had no interest in keeping the bow so I come home took pictures and posted it for sale. My guess is he was wanting me to send him some of his money back. To get a better deal. All I can tell you is good luck. At this point I know the seller is a liar and a cheat...

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Well he lives 2.5 hours away from me if he gave me his correct address. I’m starting to doubt that now.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Yesterday. I’m still trying to figure out why he has (6)100% feedback??? I’m totally lost at this point. I’ll give him a lil more time.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Keep us posted on this situation. If it turns out bad we need to get him banned. tmoos111, hopefully you have his real name and address, just in case.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Keep us posted on this situation. If it turns out bad we need to get him banned. tmoos111, hopefully you have his real name and address, just in case.
Oh indeed I will. And yes I may get in touch with tmoos111 to gather some info. Hopefully all ends well but I have yet to hear from the seller as of today.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Hey guys the bow has been shipped and he supplied me w tracking info. Just letting everyone know that all is good.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey guys the bow has been shipped and he supplied me w tracking info. Just letting everyone know that all is good.

I hope everything checks out okay with your new bow. And congratulations on the Triax mine will be here in a day or tow.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I hope everything checks out okay with your new bow. And congratulations on the Triax mine will be here in a day or tow.
Thanks man. I’m sure it will be fine. I haven’t even shot a triax yet haha. I didn’t wanna go to a dealer cuz I knew I’d want one. I’m sure they’re sweet. Good luck with urs also!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.