Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a v3 back in November. Just curious to see how many people are still waiting on theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I ordered my V3 31 on the day of release and was just told it will be mid-February.
:(

·
Registered
Mathews Outback, Mathews V3 31
52 Posts
From the sounds of it if its a custom order (strings, limbs, other colors) they were waiting on them to get "normal" bows out, I put my name on one of the first order my dealer put in before release and just got it this week. He also got in the rest of his first order, any other orders he is saying 8-12 weeks.

·
"Keep Hammering"
7,996 Posts
Ordered a stone riser/limbs had it within 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,971 Posts
Sweet bows! I can see adding one this year.

·
Registered
18,971 Posts
Everyone needs 2 bows, right?!
Mach will be my hunting rig, guaranteed.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I told my dealer I wanted one and Matt McPherson delivered it that day by helicopter to my house.

·
Registered
435 Posts
How are people liking the V3?
I like my 31 it’s smooth fast tuned easily and its a shooter. A speed bow that I can take first shot of the day with a fixed head and hit behind the pin every time easily I’m impressed with it since this is my first Mathews huntin bow since my MQ1 which = about 20 years.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Got mine in black limbs and ambush green riser in Wisconsin 3 weeks ago. No custom order for me, my shop ordered them. My shop also lives 20 miles from Sparta lol

·
Registered
8,607 Posts
I was told mid Feb for my LH V31 with stone riser, black limbs.

Lucky for me, my brother has a LH V31 hanging in the shop that I can shoot whenever I want. I'm very impressed with how steady the bow holds with just a rest mounted on it, can't imagine how well it will hold fully set up.

Reactions: Ivorycollector

·
Registered
It’s good
477 Posts
I was told mid Feb for my LH V31 with stone riser, black limbs.

Lucky for me, my brother has a LH V31 hanging in the shop that I can shoot whenever I want. I'm very impressed with how steady the bow holds with just a rest mounted on it, can't imagine how well it will hold fully set up.
I’ve toyed with buying one even though I have a vxr 31.5... I’d like to spend a couple of months with each side by side, then give one away after that. I just ordered a Nexus 4 and the new SS Bowtech to try out as well. The BT will go away in April but will have fun with it for a bit 😁

1 - 20 of 23 Posts