LIKE NEW! MATHEWS V3X 33" HUNTING BOW WITH ACCESORIES. Bow was used for barely 1 hour of shooting. NO DRY FIRE! No scratches or marks. Practically new. My loss is your gain. This bow shoots AMAZING but I need a competition target bow. This won't work for me.

V3X 33 BOW- 29.5 DRAW LENGTH, 65# MODS, 85% LET OFF

GAS BOWSTRINGS- GAS High Octane Bow Strings in Fluorescent Yellow and Black Servings. (ORIGINAL MATHEWS BLACK ZEBRA BRAND STRINGS INCLUDED. NEVER USED)

SHREWD STABILIZERS- 12" and 9" Shrewd Vantage Stabilizers with Yellow and Black Stainless Steel weights 1oz. weights. (About 10 weights total)

MATHEWS QUICK DISCONNECT 8 DEGREE OFF SET

MATHEWS QUICK DISCONNECT 0 DEGREE OFFSET

MATHEWS ADJUSTABLE V-BAR

MATHEWS QAD ULTRAREST INTEGRATE MX

SKB 3I-4217 MATHEWS BRANDED BOW CASE- Waterproof and dust tight solid case with wheels, military standards, arrow rests. The best case for bows.

ULTRAVIEW BEEREAL GRIP- Comes with custom ULTRAVIEW BEE REAL black and yellow grip.

EASTON SUPERDRIVE 23 ARROWS- Comes with 12 Easton Superdrive 23 Target Arrows 375. 4" black and white vanes, 125 grain points. (1 point missing from 1 arrow)

MATHEWS S.A.S. SYSTEM- Comes with Mathews Stay Afield System (S.A.S.) that lets you work on any string for service without needing a bow press.

MATHEWS HARMONIC DAMPENER- Comes with Yellow colored custom dampening accessory (not installed)

THE PACKAGE DOES NOT COME WITH SIGHT BAR, SCOPE OR PEEP SIGHT. ONLY COMES WITH WHATS LISTED ABOVE.

BUYER MUST TAKE ALL. THIS IS A PACKAGE SALE. WILL NOT SELL THINGS INDIVIDUALLY. NO TRADES.

$2200 TYD. Free Shipping.