Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Geez… and I was looking at buying this sight and you guys are making me second guess that decision.

·
Miller Time
2,669 Posts
I internally debated posting this but maybe someone will have a solution.
With a standard Axcel scope and barrel the vibe was noticeably less than with a UV3 and barrel. The UV almost seems to amplify the resignation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Did you tighten these two little bitty screws? Seems like I heard they have to be tightened exactly the same on both sides. The two right above my thumb.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the idea Joe, those are the two screws I haven’t checked yet. Hoping this is the cause, taking it into the pro shop Monday to get it checked out

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Buzzing can usually be tracked down and fixed, but some individual bows do vibrate more than other identical bows. I read somewhere that it can be down to how accurately the axle holes are drilled through the limbs. If a bow vibrates, take everything off except D loop and go from there to track down the culprit. I have two TRX40s set up the same in terms of poundage, DL etc. Both are dead bare bow. One vibrates a lot more than the other with an identical stabiliser and sight set up. Go figure.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Buzzing can usually be tracked down and fixed, but some individual bows do vibrate more than other identical bows. I read somewhere that it can be down to how accurately the axle holes are drilled through the limbs. If a bow vibrates, take everything off except D loop and go from there to track down the culprit. I have two TRX40s set up the same in terms of poundage, DL etc. Both are dead bare bow. One vibrates a lot more than the other with an identical stabiliser and sight set up. Go figure.
Finally, someone that knows what I'm taking about.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

21 - 30 of 30 Posts