Archery Talk Forum banner

mathews or hoyt you choose

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
370 Posts
I go with Mathews because I love the product, they put a ton of money in charity, NASP, etc... and have an amazing warranty, resale value, and are as accurate as anything on the market.

with that being said, Hoyt still makes a great product, and if Mathews wasn't around, that is probably what I would shoot.

I also like how there is only one size string and cable set for each bow model with Mathews, where Hoyt's can be different.

Both great bows though! :thumbs_up

· Registered
370 Posts
NASP ain't charity...they are making a ton on money on that program.

I voted Hoyt, they are well made and perform great and have been a lot more reliable for me than the others I have shot.
for one, i said charity AND NASP. and no, they don't make a ton of money on the program, not only has Matt put into the millions of his own money into the program, but they sell the kits very cheap and make little to no money out of it. If you take a look at participation numbers for NASP, it may even surpass little league this year for participation, and the national NASP shoot is one of the largest sporting events for athletes in the world. yes, it is good in the end for mathews getting that many kids involved with the sport as future customers, but it benefits every other company as well

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.