Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just talking to a good friend owns a bow shop talking about all thats going on , was telling if you wanted to order a new Mathews today wait time was 24-30 weeks . Unreal !

·
Registered
49 Posts
Was just talking to a good friend owns a bow shop talking about all thats going on , was telling if you wanted to order a new Mathews today wait time was 24-30 weeks . Unreal !
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

I ordered mine on March 15th and it sounds like I will likely get it around Christmas time. FML...

·
Ad Meliora
17,228 Posts
Why is this “unreal”? If they were shut down how do you expect them to build inventory? As many dealers are closed or open less, aren’t sales down?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Unreal? Why?
I was told the Mathews plant has been closed down for the past month or so.....but 24-30 weeks is ridiculous. You would think they are hand cutting the riser out of the aluminum

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He also told me bows that were ordered months ago won't start shipping till June some time . Said they are working a skeleton crew .

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why is this “unreal”? If they were shut down how do you expect them to build inventory? As many dealers are closed or open less, aren’t sales down?
Dude relax , I was meaning unreal with all thats going on with this virus and wait times.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have been waiting on TRX mods for about 7 weeks now :sad: I ordered a RX4 Ultra Turbo from Hoyt custom shop and was told 4-5 weeks, we shall see....

·
Registered
18,320 Posts
Mathews probably won't be open till early June & thats a maybe as our governor just kept WI. closed till the end of May.

·
Registered
23,297 Posts
All of a sudden the entire used bow market is looking more appealing! Glad I am sitting well with my equipment. Now if states can get past the coronavirus gig and reopen NR licences for the fall-time......:help:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Part of the fallout I reckon. If you got the money to drop on a new bow, you got the time to wait for it to be built. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I cannot see that being the case. I do not see being closed for 6 weeks would mean bows will take 30 weeks to get.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts